Help Desk - Tier 1 & 2
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
This is a unique opportunity for applicants with a High School Diploma to gain IT Skills and a DoD Security Clearance along with real world experience to begin your CAREER! We have multiple immediate openings for the right applicants.
Your motivation and willingness to learn could be mission critical for our STS team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers.
As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Position Summary / Responsibilities:
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Tier I & II Service Desk Agents to join our team in Jonesboro, AR to begin an exciting and challenging career with Sebastian Tech Solutions (STS).
In this role you will:
• Resolve problems for clients via telephone, email, chat, and web sessions.
• Collect information through a customer conversation, accessing support tools, and additional support staff (service resources) if needed.
• Deliver consistently high levels of customer service.
• Address and resolve basic incidents and requests; logs all incidents and requests; engages other service desk resources or appropriate service resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility.
• Ensure to write accurate documentation of interactions, incidents, and problems.
• Create a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a professional attitude.
• Ensure the end-to-end customer experience and provide a single point-of-contact for the customer.
• Analyze and resolve incidents and requests regarding use of application software or hardware.
• Support multiple clients through customer service professionalism and insight.
• Document resolutions and updates self-help and staff knowledge bases.
• HS diploma
• CompTIA A+ (We will provide Training--you pass the test)
• Demonstrated ability to learn customer support processes and techniques
• Good analytical skills
• Ability to solve problems
• Competency in MS Office Suite
Specific Job Requirements:
• United States citizenship
• Security clearance or ability to attain security clearance
Please E-mail your resume to: